MOSST Secondary Curriculum Self-Paced Modules Include
- 8-weeks of daily sequential 5-10 min lessons on the MOSST life-skills. The license is for one year.
- Move at your own pace.
- Each lesson is available as both a scripted, written lesson and as a video lesson
- Weekly book recommendations to integrate literature into lessons
- Extension projects to expand learning
- Weekly planning overviews and materials lists
- In cooperation with the meditation app - Ten Percent Happier. Teachers and Students receive one year free to coincide with curriculum.
- Lessons and literature focusing on racism and equity
- Activities and resources supporting diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice
Click on the PREVIEW buttons to learn more and view the curriculum before purchase.
Secondary Weekly Curriculum
8 Weeks - 5 Daily Lessons Per Week
The MOSST curriculum supports the implementation and integration of a community-wide skill set of research-based and trauma-informed mindfulness life-skills. These life-skills include tools and strategies such as intentional breathing, focused attention on thoughts and sensations, and movement routines that create compassionate self-regulation of emotions and energy levels.
Dr. Beth Reese, Founder & CEO
Beth Reese, PhD, E-RYT, RCYT, YACEP, is an educator and single mom of 3 kids, including one who has sensory processing disorder. Realizing that what Beth was learning on her yoga mat could help her daughter—and others— “off the mat”, in 2008 she founded Yogiños: Yoga for Youth®. Shortly thereafter it became a Registered Children’s Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Since 2008 she has authored award-winning, bilingual resources for kids, teachers, parents, and families. She is approved to offer the Yoga Alliance approved Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) credential, and leads trainings and professional development workshops for individuals, teachers, public and private schools, other organizations, and museums in numerous cities and states. Beth received her RYT200 with Christina Sell in 2009 and has since taught over 1000 hours of yoga. Currently, Beth is a participant in UC-Berkeley’s Good Science Center’s 2-year Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program with Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield. Beth is also the creator, producer and host of The OHMazing® Way podcast bringing mindfulness and yoga on and off the mat to teachers, parents and families!